Tuesday, July 19, 2005

the crazy as a rabies award

when you want your passport to be worth less than the paper it is printed on:

Settler wants to become Palestinian

Move dismissed as ploy, but Palestinian official warm to idea By Reuters

ELEI SINAI - Jewish settler Avi Farhan, determined not to give up his home overlooking the sea when Israel quits the Gaza Strip, is looking into becoming a Palestinian.

"I have met with Palestinians. I am willing to be a test case for peace and take up Palestinian citizenship," Farhan told Reuters. "It will hurt me to give up my Israeli citizenship, but I want to remain here."


the complete article here, on Ynet

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Look who checking out my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home